Scriptures For Meditation
But if thou shalt forbear to vow, it shall be no sin in thee. Deut. 23:22
Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:
Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.
1 Samuel 12:23, 24
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
1 Timothy 3:11
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
Titus 3:10, 11
Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him.
Listen to Bible Internet Radio 24/7
Bible Teaching & Reading
LIVE Sessions Schedule
The Live Open Forum Session Scheduled for Friday, May 11th, 2018 is Cancelled due to a lack of questions.
Have a Bible question?
Send an email - Lord willing, it will be answered during the live, Friday Q&A session.
Looking for a fellowship near you? Click here for a list of Fellow Servants.
Please contact us.
A Few Points of the Bible
*Click the numbers to see more information about each point.
1) All of us are guilty before God because of our sins.
2) There is a penalty that God demands for sin: Eternal punishment in hell.
4) The "elect" are sinners like everyone else. Someone has to pay for their sins. This is what Jesus did at the cross. He took the sins of the "elect" upon Himself and God poured out His wrath and punishment on Jesus for the sins of the elect.
5) God is sovereign and saves each elect person sometime in their life. He gives them a new soul and they then find their greatest happiness in being obedient to God according to what they learn about His will and laws in the Bible.
6) Faith, the fruit of salvation (Gal. 5:22), comes from the ability to spiritually hear the Spirit of God (the moment of salvation), and this hearing comes by the command of God (Rom. 10:17; Gen. 1:3; Mrk. 7:34).
Only God knows whom He will save (1Cor. 4:5) from eternal damnation in hell. It is the number one task assigned to those whom He has saved, that they GO and declare this message of judgment and salvation to the whole world.